DURABLE AND AFFORDABLE WITHOUT SACRIFICING TONE
The X Series is available in a number of body shapes utilizing solid wood or HPL tops, and HPL back and sides. The lineup also includes a 12-string, slope shoulder, and all-black models. Mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the fingerboards and rosette add a touch of flash, making the X Series guitars as impressive to look at as they are to play. All models come with Fishman® electronics and are strung with Martin's Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, your X Series instrument is ready to go anywhere.
We took the D12X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the D-X2E 12 String. This Dreadnought sized model has a spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E 12 String, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. A low profile neck, fingerboard, and bridge, all made from select hardwood improve upon the sound transfer of this model. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 7/8''
- Top Material: Solid spruce
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Back & Side Material: HPL (Figured Mahogany Pattern)
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Electronics: Fishman® MX
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Select Hardwood
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 5/16''
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Includes Soft Gig Bag
- Pleked: yes