Here we have a used 1997 Gibson Les Paul Standard LH. Was originally in heritage sunburst, very good refinished to wine red. Used but great condition.
Features mahogany body with carved maple cap, mahogany neck with bound rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid position markers. Les Paul’s from this era feature a round medium C-shaped profile neck. The stock humbuckers offer great tonal versatility, with the 490R neck pickup featuring Alnico II magnets and a vintage voice, whilst the Alnico V magnet 498T bridge pickup is overwound for extra power and clarity.
- Body: Solid; 1-piece mahogany with 2-piece carved maple top, single bound top
- Finish: Wine Red
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany, set-in
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, single bound; pearloid trapazoid markers
- Number of Frets: 22
- Pickguard: Cream, 1-ply plastic
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic with stop tailpiece, chrome
- Tuners: Grover "Kluson Deluxe" style, chrome
- Pickups: Two, Gibson 490R and 498T humbucking with adjustable pole pieces, chrome
- Controls: Tone and volume for each pickup, 3-way pickup selector
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 inches
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 inches
- Includes hard shell case